登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>必克零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

必克零碎一角:竖起耳朵听英语

1 4953 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-05-15

走遍美国Grandpas Trunk 祖父的行李箱 ACT I
ACT I
Marilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn,你是要咖啡还是茶?
Coffee, please. 请来点咖啡。
I am so excited! 我感到好兴奋!
At this time tomorrow morning, 明早这时候,
Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us. 爷爷就和我们一起坐在厨房里啦。
When does he arrive? 他什么时候到?
At six o'clock this evening. 今晚六点。
By plane? 坐飞机来?
No, by train. 不,坐火车。
Are we picking him up at the station? 我们要去车站接他吗?
Not Grandpa. 那就不是我们爷爷啦。
He doesn't want anybody picking him up. 他不愿意让别人接他。
He likes to be independent. 他喜欢独立。
Huh. 哦。
Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room. 对,我们上楼去准备爷爷的房间。
Great! Let's do it! 好!我们去准备!
Good morning, Mom. 早安,妈妈。
Morning. 早安。
Well, hi, fellas. 你们大家好。
Hello. 好。
Hi, honey. 嗨,亲爱的。
Morning, Marilyn. 早安,Marilyn。
We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's room. 我们要上楼去收拾一下爷爷的房间。
There's coffee ready. 咖啡准备好了。
I'm really excited about seeing Grandpa. 一想到要见到爷爷我就感到兴奋。
Me, too. Milk, please. 我也一样。请给我牛奶。
He's so funny. 他很有趣。
He always makes me laugh. 他总是让我发笑。
I hope Grandpa's going to like living with us. 我希望爷爷喜欢和我们住在一起。
I think he will. 我想会的。
It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place. 总是需要一段时间才能适应一个新的环境。
Won't he miss being in Florida? 他不会想念佛罗里达吗?
Well, he will. 他会的。
But I think he'll like being here with the family. 但我想他也会乐意和全家人住在这儿。
Are you sure about that? 你能肯定吗?
It's crazy here most of the time. 这儿经常吵吵闹闹的。
But it's fun. 但很有趣。
That's for sure. 说的也是。
You know, 我说,
maybe I'll put together some photos of Grandpa 或许我会把爷爷的一些照片集中起来
as a "welcome" present. 作为欢迎他的一份礼物。
That's a neat idea. 这是个好主意。
What can I do? 那么我能做点什么呢?
I've got it! 有啦!
I have a picture of Grandpa and Dad and me in my wallet. 我皮夹里有一照片是爷爷、爸爸和我在一起照的。
It's from the Fathers and Sons' Breakfast 那是在父子早餐上拍的
at my junior high school graduation. 在我初中毕业的时候。
Oh, I remember this picture. 噢,我还记得那张照片。
I'd really like to pick up Grandpa at the railroad station. 我真想去火车站接爷爷。
Railroad stations or airports-- 无论是火车站还是机场--
Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself. 爷爷总是说他能独自来这。
He's something! 他真了不起!
Is this all Grandpa's stuff? 这里面都是爷爷的东西吗?
That's it. 是的。
But I'm sure he has a few bags with him on the train. 不过我相信他在火车上还有几件行李的。
What's inside? 这里面是什么?
I don't know. It's locked. 不知道。锁着的。
Hi. 嗨。
Oh, hi, darling. 哦,亲爱的。
Morning, Philip. 早安,Philip。
I want to put some of my good hangers in Grandpa's closet. 我想在爷爷的衣橱放几个好的衣架。
You know I'm very excited about his arrival. 知道我对他的到来是多么高兴。
We are, too. 我们也很兴奋。
Susan called early this morning. Susan一大早就打电话来。
She's unhappy 她很不高兴
because she's had to go to Chicago on a business trip 因为她得到芝加哥出差
and can't leave till tonight. 而且要到今晚才能脱身。
She wants to be here for Grandpa. 她原希望在家等候爷爷。
Well, Grandpa will be disappointed, too. 爷爷也会感到失望的。
He loves Susan. 他喜欢Susan。
She always reminds him of Grandma. Susan总是让他想起奶奶。
Well, how's everything here? 唔,东西都收拾好了吗?
Fine. We were just wondering about this trunk. 好啦。我们正猜测这只大衣箱呢。
It's locked. 它锁着。
Oh. I have the key. Grandpa sent it to me. 啊,钥匙在这。爷爷寄来给我的。

 

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/              

在线学英语口语http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp

1